Bacon…the forbidden fruit. Will be consumed in quantity in only 3 days. That said, let me focus us what’s new on our Bizzi’s agenda:
Extended hours! We are not closing until 9:00 p.m.
New & Upcoming Delectable Dishes! Remember, if it’s pasta, we make it right here in the kitchen (very therapeutic).
- Linguine with Lump Crab and Sherry Cream Sauce
- Lobster & Crab Ravioli with a Light Herbed Cream Sauce & Parmesan
- Tagliatelle with Vodka Cream Sauce
- Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing, Slivered Red Onions, and a Fried Egg
- Gazpacho – Cool & Refreshing Soup with Grated Cucumber, Chives, & Spicy Crouton
- Roasted Pork Loin with Whiskey Cream Sauce, Sweet Potato Mashers, & Roasted Green Veg
- Steak with Creamy Peppercorn Sauce served alongside Truffle Mashers & Roasted Green Veg
- Risotto with Sauteed Seasonal Veg
- Key Lime Pie with Chantilly Cream
- Orange Sherbet
- And, no summer is complete without a good Chicken Salad – cool, crunchy & virtuous.
Events that you don’t want to miss!
Fine Wine with Caroline! Saturday, April 21st, 3-5 p.m., $30 per person. We’ll have our own Caroline Graeub, recently here from Napa. We’ll do a blind tasting of delicious Pinot Noirs from regions in California. Caroline will give you tasting notes, lots of background, and tell you stories about her time as an assistant winemaker. We’ll also be serving light snacks…and then, the student that guesses correctly all wine regions get a free bottle of Pinot! Sign up by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 817-281-9500.
Kentucky Derby Party & Cinco de Mayo Karaoke! We’ll start the day, Saturday, May 5th, with a lady’s hat contest (think Pretty Woman!), great finger foods like Mini Hot Browns, Kentucky Bourbon Pecan Tarts, and Mint Juleps. Then we’ll watch the Derby. After that, we’ll set up our terrific Karaoke Host Josh Lee with his 100,000+ songs and sing & dance our little hearts out until midnight. More details to follow.
Come see us!
Elaine aka Queen Bee